Drug offenses are serious crimes in California, and if you are convicted, you can expect your life to be very different. You may be facing jail time, drug diversion classes, and stiff fines. At Zarabi Law, we help clients with all types of drug charges, including:
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Possession for sale of narcotics
- Sale or transportation of a controlled substance
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of methamphetamine
- Manufacturing drugs and narcotics
- Being under the influence of a controlled substance
There are a wide range of drug offenses in California Penal Code, each with strict penalties for convictions. Conviction on a drug charge can have an impact on:
- Your ability to obtain gainful employment
- Your ability to obtain professional licenses
- Your ability to secure financial aid or grants for college
- Your ability to purchase or rent a home
By mounting a strong defense, Zarabi Law can move to have certain evidence suppressed. This often leads to the case being dismissed. We also know what it takes to negotiate with prosecutors so that you get the best chance for a fair and favorable outcome. Find out how Zarabi Law can help you by contacting us today.
Get the Legal Defense Team You Need, Now!